|Caught doing my intro!|
There's nothing like being on the last minute! I promised myself ages ago to invest in some decent curling tongs. However, leaving it until New Years Eve to search for some probably isn't the best idea for someone usually so organised .
|Babyliss Pro Stylist Dial-a-Heat Tongs|
|'Vintage Hairstyling' by Lauren Rennells|
|'For The Boys' our choice for this makeover|
|Roll and secure with pins|
|Concealer Pencil from Susan Posnick|
|I used Navy Liquid Eyeliner from E.L.F|
- Foundation - L'Oreal Infallible, Porcelain.
- Pressed Powder - Jane Iredale, Pure Matte
- Powder Blush - Jane Iredale, Barely Rose.
- Eyebrows - Jane Iredale, Black/Brown Cream to Powder
- Eyeshadow - Jane Iredale, EyeSteppes (for brown eyes)
- Individual Eyelashes (on the outer corners only)
|Rear of the Year!|
Ciao Bellas! xx
PS If you'd like a vintage makeover please take a look at my website Kitty Wink Vintage